1. Army Public School, Chandimandir is going to start coaching classes to promote sports in the School. The coaching classes will be started wef 02 April 2018 in the following field: -
(a) Football (Boys)
(b) Basket Ball (Boys / Girls)
(c) Taekwondo (Boys / Girls)
(d) Cricket (Boys)
2. Practice Timing: 1550 hrs to 1830 hrs – Monday to Friday
3. Age Group:
(a) 10 to 15 years : 1530 hrs to 1700 hrs
(b) 16 to 19 years : 1700 hrs to 1830 hrs
4. Monthly fee Rs 700/- (Taekwondo, Football, Basketball) and 1200 for Cricket will be paid on monthly basis. The fee can be deposited on working days in the Senior Wing between 1430h to 1530h to Mr Vimal Kumar, Sports Coach (He will be available in Ground Floor Staffroom (Senior Wing).
5. Playfields for Coaching Classes.
(a) Football : Football ground
(b) Basketball : Basketball Courts of Primary Wing/Senior Wing
(c) Taekwondo : Playfield area near Basketball Courts of Primary Wing (d) Cricket : Cricket ground
6. Name of the Coaches.
(a) Football : Mr Ranjeet Kumar, Coach
(b) Basketball : Mr Vimal Kumar, Coach
(c) Taekwondo : Mr Gurjeet Singh, TGT Physical Education
(e) Cricket : Mr Ravinder Sikder, Coach
7. Attendance of Players. Daily attendance of players will be taken in Football Ground.
8. First AID. First AID kit will be available with Mr Gurjeet Singh, TGT Physical Education. In case of Injury, car will be available for transportation to MI Room and Comd Hospital.
9. Washroom. Washroom of Primary wing near the Basketball Court will be used.
10. Transportation. No transport facility will be provided by the Coaching Centre. Students will manage their own transport.
(a) 7.5% will be used for Ground Maintenance.
(b) 7.5% will be paid to Ground man.
(c) 15% will be used for purchase of equipment and stationery.
(d) 70% will be paid to Coaches.
12. Another coach will be on duty if any coach is on leave.